Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Target... You have upset me

Let me start by saying I love Target, it's one of my favorite place to shop for almost anything. Not only do they have great prices, they also price match, you get 5% off when you use your Target card and they the have some of the best clearances deals I've ever seen! Oh and I do love that all I need is my credit card if I have returns. When I was pregnant with Hadley I got all of her baby stuff (swing, pack and play car seat/stroller,highchair,bedding bouncy seat, exersaucer along with lots of little other things) I needed for 75% off along with a 10% off coupon. I was so happy that everything was cute and girlie but most of all I only paid a little more for everything then what the stroller/car seat cost at full price! So yes I love the money I save shopping there. I have found many other great deals like this over the years. I never pay full price for anything at Target

As much as I love this store I'm deeply disappointed how they have treated yet another breastfeeding mom. Read her story HERE. My thought after reading this was to call corporate, cancel my credit card, transfer all of our prescriptions and return everything in my house that was still returnable (which would take several trips) and never shop there again. Instead I have decided to send a letter (which I'm still working on) and cancel my credit card. I'm not sure if I'll stop shopping there all together, but instead of  it being my "go to place" they will become only a last resort. Some of you make think this is a little extreme , but breastfeeding is so important to me that I'm not gonna help support a business that CONTINUES to bully breastfeeding moms!

If breastfeeding is important to you and you hear of a place of business that bullies breastfeeding moms, let your voice be heard and tell their corporate how you feel. Maybe with enough voices they will educate themselves and their employees on the breastfeeding laws and this will never happen to another mom!

 Breastfeeding Laws by State

No comments:

Post a Comment